Pitch A Presentation
2019 Health Datapalooza
At the Health Datapalooza, attendees from both the public (governmental) and private sectors engage in meaningful discussions around the future of health data and its role in supporting healthcare transformation.
Presenters share the latest innovations and new methods for liberating data and creating actionable knowledge to drive health policy and practice. This year, the 10th anniversary of the Health Datapalooza, we are emphasizing collaborative problem solving in sessions and designing a curated program that results in new solutions and products to push policy and practice further.
So, we are inviting you to mix it up this year and send us your best ideas for well designed, novel and inventive sessions to one of our seven conference tracks - including a "wild card" track for your most out of the box idea! From consumer-facing technologies and cybersecurity, to value-based systems transformation and multi-sector data sharing, and real-word evidence, artificial intelligence, and international approaches - the 2019 Health Datapalooza will cover a breadth of relevant topics.
There are two ways to think about your contribution: either a fully curated, 75 minute long session where you propose the content, speakers and format (be creative!) or a time limited rapid fire engaging presentation.
The deadline for submission is Monday, October 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Submissions will be reviewed by members of a selected review committee. The Pitch a Presentation is a supplement to the program committee content development. The 2019 Health Datapalooza will feature up to 42 concurrent sessions and over 150 speakers.
Instructions and Needed Information for Submitting a Presentation:
- Select the track that best fits your Presentation. You may use the Tracks and Track Descriptions to help select the most appropriate track.
- Enter your Presentation title in title case. Do not end titles with a period.
- Answer any additional questions specific to the call that you are submitting to.
- Type the lead presenter's name in the provided box.
- If the person is already in the system, you can select their pre-populated information or update the information from previous years.
- If the person is not already in the system, you will be prompted to create a new record.
- You must include information for all fields with a star.
- To add additional names of individuals who have contributed to the content of the presentation, click the 'add new contributor button.
- You can edit the order of the additional contributor by using the up and down arrows. The order they appear on the screen is the order they will be listed online.
- Only one contributer should be selected as the presenting contributer.
- Enter the text of your Presentation (maximum 1000 words).
- Do not remove the pre-populated headings. They do not count toward your word count.
- Do not include contributor's names or references.
- You may include tables and special characters as desired.
- Review your submission.
- You may return to any step of the process by using the left hand navigation bar.
- You may print your submission at this point.
- Once your submission is complete, press the 'conclude submission button'.
- You may return to your submission to review or edit at any point before the October 1st, 2018 deadline using the provided ID and password.
- No names or titles should be included in the abstract text. Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts. Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password.
- Frequently Asked Questions are available to assist in your presentation.
For help in submitting an abstract online, Contact technical support.
Frequently Asked Questions are available to assist in your presentation.
Begin a submission to the following:
Already started a submission?
View, Resume, Edit or Withdraw a Rapid Fire:
If you have already submitted an abstract title, you may log in below using the abstract id number and password already provided to you:
View, Resume, Edit or Withdraw a Panel:
If you have already begun a submission, you may log in below using the presentation id number and password provided to you:
Forgotten ID and password?
We will email it to you.
Deadline for submissions:
Monday October 1, 2018
Notifications will be sent:
For urgently needed technical support, phone +1 (401) 334-0220 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM Monday through Friday, US Eastern Standard Time (GMT -05:00).
For questions related to AcademyHealth, contact JulieAnn Rudolph at +1(202) 292-6790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.